The park is in the south-west area of the town, on the first hills near the Pedagna residential estate. It once was land bought by the noble family “Tozzoni” in 1880, who wanted to built a county home there.
This explains why there are large grassy clearings surrounded by tall trees and still today this landscape has been maintained.
Many century old trees and plants can be found here: Oaks, Cypresses, Citrons and Pines.
entrance on via Suore and via Comezzano
24 hours a day