The hall was opened in 1955, underwent large scale renovation work in 2002 and was named after Imola priest Don Romano Fiorentini who passed away in 1979. It is now equipped for film projection and for theatre and music performances.
It has a 6 by 3 metre screen, a 130 seat capacity and a Dolby Digital Surround sound system.
Cinema Teatro Don Fiorentini
viale Marconi 31
Accessible to the disabled
for projections and other cultural events
Further info: film shows, film reviews and plays